Genesis 22:1-14: psalm 139:13-16

Thursday, February 03, 2005

psalm 139:13-16

1/2 hr before i turn 20...well, as derrick says, technically, m already 20, from where he is now. never mind tt he actually knew it was my birthday becos of icq...becos i didn't really expect him to remember, or even bother at all. but well...the ppl i least expected to remember actually did...and my closest friends prolly don't...how cool eh? : ) could tell from their replies when i asked some of them "dinner at my place tmr, 7pm?". i got replies like "see how first okay?", "not too sure, confirm with u tmr" and best answer was "i've got soccer leh". hmm... : )

anyway, just before the clock strucks 12 here and my title as a Teenager gets eradicated from me officially, i'd just like to spend the last few moments thanking God for keeping me gng the past 19 years. i've truly been blessed with much...so much i can never count my blessings. life's really tough...it really is. as i type this, i start getting emotional...but you know...m so grateful to God tt i can take comfort in the fact tt He cares for me and will be there for me each step of the way...as much as i dislike having a "2" in front of my age, i just pray tt the Lord will continue to help me grow in wisdom and stature of the Lord.

use me God...i am Yours and Yours alone.

"For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. i will praise thee; for i am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. my substance was not hid from thee, when i was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them." psalms 139:13-16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home