Genesis 22:1-14: shall we dance?~~

Monday, January 31, 2005

shall we dance?~~

thank God tt my divorce proj has been submitted : ) anyway, caught "shall we dance" with ms tay, shafiqa, chinchin, lena & yvonne (the lawyer & ppl from IP dept). was supposed to catch a movie with them during internship last month but this thinggie dragged till today cos they didn't find any of the movies last month worth watching...thank God for this opportunity to catch up with them. and those who hasn't caught this movie, go catch it!!! gee...makes me wanna dance. ms tay was telling me "go and learn! u're so young!" haa...i wish.

okay...this is crazy, but m still feeling happy from what my dearies did for me at church yesterday afternoon. looks like this will keep me gng for the rest of the week! haa...

and...i really wonder, will you even bother to talk to me ever again? *shruggs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home