Genesis 22:1-14: john john is back!

Sunday, March 13, 2005

john john is back!

thank God for a really wonderful Lord's day! bro nat, sis pat, and of cos john john & geoff are back! haa...john john really made my day. BIG TIME. when i walked by the cry room during service this morning, i spotted sis pat in there when she turned and waved at me. knowing john john was definitely in there, i walked towards the door and just nice, lil john john slowly pushed the sliding door open with all his might and called out "gwyneth jie jie"! aaaaaaahhhh! and sis pat told me he's been looking for me all morning since they were in the car!!!!! met mrs heng later on and she too said john was looking for me in the car! haa...was told tt the only ppl he remembered were me & shelia! : ) hohoho! when i squatted down to talk to him, john john hopped on to me and clung on like a lil koala! it felt soooo good and boy, i almost melted in his arms, er i mean with him in my arms...heh heh heh :D

had a great afternoon with eve & her bro daniel, peijun, josiah, ss, youren, marcus (& johnathan ng just followed us from church). we (cept josiah cos he had to wait for johnathan) went to the esplanade to catch a performance in the concert hall and wow, it was sure a good one...i dun remember the lady's name...but i know she's the one who trained the singapore idols ppl...and wooo, she's goooood. we walked all over cityhall, suntec etc...and finally went back to the esplanade to catch the live performances by the bay and haa, just wanna really thank God tt He allowed me to complete my proj by fri nite so i could enjoy myself with my friends today : )

alrite...m feeling soo full now and m still drinking mango juice. just got home from dropping by at the new 7-11 store with kor & darrell at our place! yeah, a 7-11 store at teban gardens can! haharz...just bought a drink for the sake of buying something and anyway, kor paid for all the stuff. aw man. i should have taken more stuff lehhhh...(just kidding!)

well...m really very happy today. not just happy. m feeling really blessed. with all sincerity, i thank everyone who has made my day...and of cos, glory to the God Most High for every single joy brought to me today : )

blessed 26th birthday, dixon : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home