Genesis 22:1-14: THIS IS FOR YOU, GOD!

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

THIS IS FOR YOU, GOD!

OH GOD!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO SOO SOO MUCH!

for the first time in 20 years of my life, i saw fireworks - LIVE! haa, alrite...call me some 'mountain tortoise' but yeah, this IS really my first time catching it live. i never knew fireworks could be soooo beautiful! thank God for allvina who helped me find out when there'd be a fireworks display! haa...

i was really filled with excitement when the fireworks display came on! i've been praying all morning and pleading with God to just forgive me for skipping bible study class & prayer meeting this evening just to catch this...and was praying hard tt God would grant me good weather so i'd get to see it...thank God for being so wonderful!!!! and allvina was telling us tt today's display was exceptionally long...i know why! becos God knew i was gonna watch it and He's dedicating it to me!!! (heh heh heh) haaaaaa....THANK YOU GOD!!! LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

also...thanks dear & allvina, for being there with me to watch it! haa...really had a great time with you all...i hope we'll be able to catch something like tt together again yah?? and yes dear, we got to spend valentine's day together afterall! haaa...happy chinese valentine's day to one & all! *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home