Genesis 22:1-14: family reunion dinner

Sunday, February 06, 2005

family reunion dinner

wooohooooo! daddy's home! here's just a lil sms exchange we had on thu nite.

me: so how abt you? u're coming back on the 5th? and wat have u got as my birthday present?
dad: work busy only can come on sunday. your birthday present is secret ha ha. you take care and...
me: how abt u just come back and i'll ask you for money?
dad: you want vietnamese dong sing dollars or US dollars
me: sing dollars would be sufficient, but US dollars would be great. a briefcase of them would be nice

tho he didn't come back with my briefcase of US dollars, he kept his word by giving me US$100! hahahahahahahahaharz, i still can't stop grinning as i type this. okay, by right m not supposed to get it already cos mommy already gave me a pretty big 'ang pow' on my birthday, and it's supposed to be from both of them. wooohooo! it sure feels GREAT to be daddy's girl! wahahahaharz...but thing is, now i've gotta do watever he tells me to...like when he goes "get me a can of 100plus"..."with ice"...oh well, who cares, i'll just do it, on account of the money! haharz, just kidding! alrite...i shall stop being money-faced.

anyway, had a great time with all my family...ALL my uncles & aunties & cousins turned up : ) steamboat was great, tho i couldn't stuff much down (cos dear & i pigged out at sakae's 2 hours before tt!~). and wheeee...i got 2 'angpows' from each uncle & auntie! grandma too! haaa...alrite...hush hush. but anyway, thank God for a really blessed time of reunion. m so grateful to God...cos it's rare tt each & every one turns up at grandma's...m glad dad made it home too : )

btw, i must really thank God this whole entry is up here, cos it actually got deleted by me...but thank God when i logged in again, it was JUST THERE! THANK GOD i didn't hafta retype it all!!! hahaharz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home