Genesis 22:1-14: thank you dearies!

Friday, February 04, 2005

thank you dearies!

thank God for a wonderful evening spent with ppl i love! really thank God for this time of the year, cos it just seems so hard to get everyone together on other days & this is one good excuse! haa...most impt of all, i thank God for giving me life. indeed, everyday i live is not a promise, but a chance from God... : ) and m so grateful for tt. thank God also for wonderful parents who brought me up the past 20 years...and of cos, auntie luz for taking care of me since i was a kid, while dad & mom were at work : )

i just dunno how to put my joy into words : ) but thank you - allvina, Best Friend, dear, fiona, ric, lydia, beloved ss, josiah, jaime, mag - for coming over, and making this evening a special one for me : ) thank God also for A who called from bangkok to wish me a happy birthday! btw guys, A says he misses you all : )

thank God also for eugene who willingly helped me with grocery shopping, tot he was really fun to shop with! : ) thank God also for lydia and an entire day spent with her (looking for a shirt becos she spilt rhumba on her polo)!

hee...yet anor gathering for us tmr at YF's reunion dinner : ) really looking forward to it!

oh yes, josiah, be careful next year, tell me u've got soccer again, if u wan me to make good use of the boxing gloves you gave me!


no way! 2 big candles but m still 16 at heart!


[from left] josiah, ss, Best Friend, darrell, me, allvina, mommy, ric, fiona, jaime & lydia!


my sweet girlfriendSs


special boys in my life ;) haharz (longest-di, darling bro, beloved & Best Friend)


group shot while watching 'american idol'


ayeeee...shouldn't have cut our hair! 3 of us with really short friiiiinge!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home