Genesis 22:1-14: His sheep m i

Friday, February 11, 2005

His sheep m i

yay. 2 projs down...submitted my wills drafting proj & arbitration proj this morning. kinda sian to travel all the way to sch to submit work but yeah, at least i saw some law ppl and talked a bit here and there...

i decided to go down to the airport to see pa off. i guess things are fine now...but m not sure how i really feel actually. i just tink tt perhaps, there's still some anger in me...which explains why i hardly said a thing to him & mommy. not sure how long this animosity will last...n i find it so hard to allow God to remove all the hurt and anger in me...

spent almost the whole day myself...went to tm after submitting my work since i had more than 2 hours to spare before seeing pa off. how exciting can...esp when almost all the shops were closed. when i arrived at the airport, i still had lotsa time to spare and decided to go on a ride on the sky train. well, i didn't stop at just one ride. i took it up and down from terminal 1 to terminal 2...at least 20 times. yeah, m not kidding...n it actually made me realise tt life's kinda like a sky train. ppl come and go...just like how some frens come and go...some stay longer (well, apparently i wasn't the only one who took the train up and down more than once)...some leave, and come back again (when they need to get back to the other terminal)...well, of cos my life's better than tt of a sky train's...i get to travel wherever i want, tt train has to take the same route up and down over & over every day. -.-"

walking arnd cityhall alone wasn't tt bad either...i got to walk at my own pace, look at stuff for as long (or short) as i wanted to...yeah well, basically just do watever i want without anyone saying anything or bothering abt me...but 3 hours of tt...was scary. i actually started to feel lonely? yeah...so allvina, in case u're reading this, you're not the only one alone with your Shepherd.

okay...well, i went down to orchard too...sat at starbucks and wow, mag came to meet me and boy, was i glad...just wanna thank God for the time spent with her this evening...and yeah, other than tt...it was just a me-and-my-Shepherd day...baa~~ baaa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home