Genesis 22:1-14: loneliness isn't scary

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

loneliness isn't scary

just realised tt i've outgrown my fear of loneliness, or so it seems. m no longer tt afraid of being out in shopping malls alone : ) i guess it's good to sometimes have my own quiet time...with my Shepherd of cos. (i can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. phil 4:13) but of cos, thank God for lydia & allvina who met up with me in the evening for dinner at sakae : ) was really nice fellowship...

oh, thanks a lot to mylene, mel, jiahui & yenting...for the really nice levi's polo top...haa : )

i finally had a good talk with my Father last nite. perhaps m feeling so miserable becos i haven't been committing my problems to God...and really...it felt really good to just cry out to God...as i sat on my bed talking out loud & yeah, crying to Him, i felt my burden getting lighter & lighter...just wanna thank God for being my Comforter, Counsellor & the Mighty Prince of Peace : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home