Genesis 22:1-14: cottage meeting at rev ong's

Saturday, February 12, 2005

cottage meeting at rev ong's

thank God for the sweet fellowship during YF today. thank God also for the love & hospitality of rev ong, auntie eng, and of cos my Best Friend & josiah, for opening their home to us. sat makes me happy...can't wait for next week...meanwhile, for the rest of next week, m just gonna hafta be grateful to be with just my Shepherd...allvina, u may sing along with me : )
In God's green pastures feeding, by His cool waters lie;
Soft in the evening walk my Lord and I.
All the sheep of His pastures fare so wondrously fine,
His sheep am I.

Waters cool (in the valley),
Pastures green (on the mountain),
In the evening walk my Lord and I.
Dark the night (in the valley),
Rough the way (on the mountain),
Step by step, my Lord and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home