Genesis 22:1-14: law games 2005

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

law games 2005

okay. so i had my last law games ever...no usual law fraternity games this year but this was good enough. thank God for strength & safety as we played. my finger joint hurts a l'il, but otherwise m fine : ) we won all the matches cept for one...dunno wat's the outcome but it's okay, m just glad i had fun and thank God for my team mates - ana, yanie, fiza, nissa, haider & erfendi : )

today's been a long day which i knew God would see me thru. went to sch to find tt presentation was cancelled so i had 3 hours before my IP test. the test. sigh...the questions weren't tough but m a l'il sad tt i allowed myself to make careless mistakes by not reading the choices carefully! and yeah...my tutor really disappointed me when we went thru the answers today. she had set the questions so not-carefully & allowed 2 answers for this particular qn. however, when she realised tt the answers for other qns linked to it would be challenged as well, she decided to take back wat she said abt accepting 2 answers. oh well...i just felt tt if she really wanted to make her stand firm, she shouldn't even have made an allowance in the first place and took it back. as i watch the no. of students who argued with her abt it, i was really so tempted to argue as well...but m glad God reminded me tt i shouldn't be doing so. well, she's afterall the tutor and yeah, she has the authority...so...i shall just thank God for giving me the grace to just forget abt argueing with her...

alrite, m finally back home now. just filled my stomach with dinner too : ) hee...all i need now is a good warm bath before i sit at the com & try starting on my probate proj due this fri again : )

thank God for the wisdom, strength, sportsmanship (talking abt tt, thanks joel, for reminding me tt it outta be in me always anyway! ha) and all that i asked for! thank God also for those who have been faithfully praying for me! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home