Genesis 22:1-14: start of a new term

Monday, June 27, 2005

start of a new term

well, it seems just like yesterday tt i was looking forward to church camp but time really flies, esp when you're having a good time : ) it's been a great month and i thank God for a wonderful break filled with fellowships, food, camp, and free time to re-charge! today's been a good start to a new term at sch...it wasn't wat i tot it'd be like, but i thank God for being there with me : )

thank God for bringing 8 new kids to our kindergarten. i was glad to have a new girl join my class today. it was a challenge cos this kid cried a great deal. in fact, the whole kindergarten was really noisy today frm all the crying...but i just wanna thank God for the patience & wisdom to handle my class today. the new kid was throwing tantrums (like knocking her head against the walls, rolling abt on the floor)as she constantly cried for "mommy" and even teacher belinda tot she'd be a tough kid to handle. indeed God is Jehovah-shalom, the God of peace Who was able to calm the heart of this l'il girl : ) m supposed to have anor boy join my class, too, but by the time i was informed abt it, auntie shelly had already brought him to mrs teo's class and after an entire day there, i guess he's pretty much settled in there now...well, i'll just leave it to God. He knows where's the best place for tt kid & if He wants tt boy to be in my class, He'll bring tt kid over : )

just as i was rejoicing over a new kid joining my class, i was a l'il disappointed to recieve a post-it note from auntie joyce today, informing me tt one of my students has gone to a daycare instead and will no longer be joining us...i just pray now tt God will continue to be with this bright kid, which ever sch he goes to...

prayer requests: tt God will help me to give of my best as a teacher at sch; for my students to be obedient and me filled with love & patience; and to be able to wholly surrender my troubles to Him, trusting in His will and perfect timing.

1 Comments:

At 1:58 am, Blogger Quinton said...

Fear God and obey His commands. As He has dealt graciously to us in the past, He'll deal with us even more abundantly if we'll only fear Him, trust and obey. That's a very encouraging first day back at work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home