Genesis 22:1-14: my best teacher's day!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

my best teacher's day!

and why?? cos this time, for the very first time, m a teacher! it's my turn to recieve presents from my students! wheeeeee...and who said pre-nursery teachers in galilee normally won't get presents?? wrong!!! i haven't even counted how many i got today! whahahaharz...

alrite, anyway, i just wanna thank God for everything, big or small, tt made me so happy today : ) it's such a blessing to be a teacher, i realised...haaaa. also, i thank God for being my Guide, Wisdom & Strength the past few months as a teacher. i just pray tt the Lord will continue to use me to be a blessing to the kids, just as they've all been a blessing to me...and most impt of all, to instill Christian values in them; direct them to God...to all teachers out there, a very blessed teacher's day to you!!! :D

1 Comments:

At 3:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is not "pre-nursery teachers wun get presents", or rather, it is not too great a culture among Galilee children to give TD gifts.

As our pretty Xu Lao Shi puts it, (translate for you lah ) :

of all the Kindergartens I've taught so far, here is the least (meaning number of gifts).

Hahahah .... anyway, like you said, gifts or no gifts, big or small, doesn't matter, what matters is : we heed to our calling as Christian teachers and continue to be a blessing to all the children around us.

btw, I got "scolded" in loving manner ytday for gvg teachers presents.

Teachers cannot give fellow teachers presents? Who set this law? No one right? Hahaha ....

Galille has great teachers, or I should put it more accurately, very wonderful Christian ladies, whom, many are like mentor to me and a couple of you (Ong and Van) are like sisters. And I have been very blessed by all the ladies in the Kindergarten.

Thank God for each and everyone of you.

Blessed Teacher's Day too, Gwyneth!

Love,
Jesselyn Ng

 

Post a Comment

<< Home