Genesis 22:1-14: to a friend

Monday, August 08, 2005

to a friend

...whom God allowed me to meet, all the way in chiangmai...whose father has just been called Home to be with our eternal Father...i pray tt our God of comfort would be his solace during this difficult time...

Psalm 23
1. The Lord is my Shepherd; i shall not want.
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me
in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4. Yea, though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
i will fear no evil: for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
thou annointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life: and i will dwell
in the house of the Lord for ever.
dearest tian lin, i pray tt even as you are saddened by the loss, may you be comforted in knowing tt your father is rid of all pains & sufferings, safe in the arms of Jesus...remember too, tt your father had been serving the Lord and has gone Home to recieve his rewards from our Almighty God...and in the sweet by and by, we shall all meet on tt beautiful shore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home