Genesis 22:1-14: graduation ceremony, finally : )

Saturday, July 16, 2005

graduation ceremony, finally : )

well, this is the day i've been waiting for the past 3 years. but it seems like just yesterday tt i first stepped into temasek polytechnic, filled with uncertainties...wondering if i'd chosen the right course, but of cos trying really hard to accept it all as God's will for me.

there came a time i wanted to give it up...when i found a passion in teaching kids. wondering why didn't i choose early childhood in ngee ann, when, after all, i wanted so much to be in the same sch as my close friends like ss, josiah, mag, eve...but m glad i didn't...and like wat mommy said to me after the ceremony, "see, good thing you didn't give it up. you've now gone thru it and completed it in the end."

i thank God for my parents, and of cos, thank God, too, for giving me strength to obey my parents, as much as i didn't like what they advised me to do...

of cos, as much as i didn't like the work, i definitely had my fair share of fun these 3 years...m grateful to God for giving me friends like melissa, jiahui & yenting...i'll never forget the precious moments spent with them...celebrating birthdays together (without setting off the fire alarm), celebrating the end of exams at seoul garden, marine parade and even at swenson's when our exams weren't over yet, all the talks we've had over lunch in the many canteens at sch, taking a bus/train down to bugis during 3-hour break, endless printing/photocopying of notes, sharing of notes, preparing for open-book papers till the wee hours in the sch lib, tampines mall & even a void deck...skipping of lectures just becos we didn't feel like gng, and even running off halfway to chill out at jupiter's cafe...

thank God too, for all the friends i've not mentioned but God has placed in my life...i've no idea when, or if we'd ever meet again, but they'll always be remembered : )

also really grateful to Jehovah-jireh for making a way and allowing papa to fly back just on time for my grad ceremony : ) wat could be better than have my parents see me walk up tt stage and recieve tt piece of paper they've been hoping for me to get? :]

anyway, all glory to God, for seeing me through the past 3 years of my tertiary education!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home