Genesis 22:1-14: term 4, here i come!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

term 4, here i come!

thank God for a really wonderful week! this term break, tho a very short one, was one of the most well-spent! i really thank God for answering my prayer regarding spending my holiday wisely!

mon - had a hair cut in the morning. rushed home to have mag simon, alicia & daniel lee over to watch dvds. really thank God for the opportunity to get to know the younger youths from YF better. i really enjoyed myself & i sure hope this won't be the last time! also, i finally met up with 'cher in the evening for my first discipleship session!

tue - i rested. really RESTED. i stayed home all day, eating, napping, watching dvds...knowing tt my entire week was lined up, i was really thankful to God for one whole day to recharge : )

wed - had a wonderful dinner at coffee club with my churchies (dear, jaime, ss, youren, josiah, lydia, joanne, josh wee & allvina) for ss cos he's enlisting into ns. thank God for the sweet fellowship with good friends in the middle of the week!

thu - by God's grace, managed to see to most of my responsibilities (esp. the YF t-shirt thing), had dinner at essential brew with mel, yenting & jiahui for mel cos she's gng away to study...and of cos, celebrate her birthday 2 months in advance!

fri - back to school in the morning for staff meeting & spent the whole afternoon preparing for term 4. led singspiration & games with shareen at cf/jf's campfire & i thank God for the perfect weather : ) best of all, papa gave me a big surprise when he came back suddenly & came to church from the airport to look for me! was really tricked by his 2 phonecalls...but well, i thank God for such a pleasant surprise (",)

sat - saw ss off at tekong with dear, alex, fiona & her mom! well, all my 1985 boy-friends are in ns now...and just like how God has been so gracious to the other boys serving ns, i pray tt He would be with ss as he tries to settle into military life...and tt ss would always remember to give of his best to the Master!

sun - had lunch with darrell & papa before he flew off this afternoon. thank God, too, for quality time spent with erica today! we finally started on our first session of follow-up! hooray! i pray tt God would continue to give us the zeal as we seek to meet up once a week to study His word : ) thank God for youren who came by for a while too. last but not least, thank God for a good time i had at mel's farewell dinner at her place this evening. it was wonderful catching up with ppl like jiahui, yenting, kher wei, apri...and guess wat? on my way home, when apri got off at kembangan, josiah boarded the train!!! o boy, i was so excited to see him!

well, m so glad i had such a great week & once again, i wanna give God the glory for helping me spend my time wisely! i've always enjoyed meeting up with ppl dear to me & He's been so good to allow me to do so this week! and as term 4 begins tmr, i pray tt God would give me the zeal to give Him & my students the best tt i have!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home