Genesis 22:1-14: o what a BRIGHT day!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

o what a BRIGHT day!

thank God for a really BRIGHT day today! i know all of you are gonna think i must be mad cos it's been raining and gloomy all day. but heyy, tt's just the weather! i wasn't talking abt that! :D i really wanna thank God for 2 ppl today! first of all, my colleague ms ong! when i arrived at sch this morning, it didn't start out tt great, but she came to my classroom with a bear she called "him", hoping to brighten my day, and it sure did! thanks ong (haha, she always calls me "van")! the bear's really adorable! i melted when i took a good look at him at home! i also wanna thank God for john john, who wrote me a letter (well, he only signed his name cos he can't really write yet) all the way from chiangmai! alrite...see why m thanking God for a really bright day today? *winks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home