Genesis 22:1-14: thanksgiving, supposedly.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

thanksgiving, supposedly.

i was actually really happy abt something just now...

i made a pretty bad mistake at work today. it was tempting not to tell my boss abt it, but when i shared with dear, josiah & hannah, they encouraged me to tell the truth...thank God i did. cos...it was really bugging me and i was so worried abt it...but when i called my boss to tell the truth, she was really kind abt it. i was so thankful she didn't reprimand me like most lawyers prolly would, if such a mistake was made =/ well, a lesson learnt: when i honour God by being honest, He honoured me too : ) praise God!

my friends were really happy for me...sis charissa was so glad i told the truth. but when i came home, i told mommy & pa (who had just got home today), they weren't happy for me at all. pa didn't respond or even look like he was listening, just staring at the tv, and mom just incessantly repeated the same thing "yah, watever, better stop making so many mistakes". no matter how i tried emphasizing on how God honoured me for being honest, she just kept harping on me making mistakes & couldn't see my point. i felt really sad, disappointed. and now...m feeling really awful and i just can't stop feeling tt way...and honestly, i really regret telling her abt it...

*crestfallen*

1 Comments:

At 10:05 pm, Blogger Philip said...

wahh..you are working already...good for you. i've been posted to JB. So i will be visinting singapore quite often during weekends..trying to to go listen to Benny Hinn this weekend..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home