Genesis 22:1-14: a note to some ppl

Sunday, August 29, 2004

a note to some ppl

just a note to some ppl out there...to tell them i really appreciate them and thank God for them...

ziming
thanks ziming...for all your reminders...for using God's word to comfort me. although u expect me to pay u $9.90 per hour, yah...you made me smile and i really appreciate it.

marcus
for calling and giving me encouragement. am so sorry abt tt sms thing. my fone's weird and didn't show your name so i didn't know it was from you...

also for dear...who's always there reminding me to obey my dad, and most imptly, God...and for always praying for me...love you dear...thank God for you...

jonathan
for always keeping me in your prayers...and for always checking if i'm alrite. like by checking my blog when u tink i'm not telling u wat's gng on...

my dad, my papa...
dad...you know, i just want to let you know that it's really not your fault and i've never blamed you. i believe that you have my best interests at heart and tt God's just putting me to the test. that is, whether or not to obey you, and ultimately God Himself...please don't tink that u've put me in a difficult position. i know u care. i love you papa...

my mommy...
i know you care...that's why u came down just to ask if i could handle tmr's call to the firm...love u too mommy...i don't show it well, but i do appreciate your thoughtfulness...thanks for ur advice too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home