Genesis 22:1-14: thank God i was a DAY early

Friday, August 06, 2004

thank God i was a DAY early

i'm listening to: To Be With You -Mr. Big

woke up at 8.45am today cos i had a test today. i felt the time (11.30am) was a weird one to start a paper so i called christina, who didn't answer my call. so, off i went to school...aaaaall the way there. 1hr45min. rushed into the LT only to see everyone writing away.

oh wait, i told myself. isn't this paper supposed to start at 11.30am?? it's only 11.25 and these ppl have written so much on their answer scripts? oh nooooo! dun tell me am late!!!

i asked (a couple of times) the invigilator wat paper were those ppl sitting for but he just didn't answer my qn but kept asking me for my class instead. i looked arnd, trying to look for familiar faces.

finally, after a few embarrassing moments in the LT full of ppl looking at me, giving me tt wat's-this-stupid-girl-doing-here look, that indian invigilator finally told me "H.A. paper"

alrite. i have totally no idea wat H.A. stands for but not like i care anyway. cos i was there for otcm. i apologised and rushed out of tt LT, called christina again. this time, she picked up. asked her where she was..."at home".

wonderful. i was a day early for my paper.

felt real sore abt the whole thing. on my way back i called dear to whine abt it and she kept saying i'm so blur and all...haizzz

over at pastor's place, i told mrs heng, cher & allvina abt it. well, not like i had to anyway. cos sweeeet old dear would have done it if i didn't...haa...cher & mrs heng kept telling me that i should thank God that i hadn't gone to sch only to find out the test was yesterday...

went down to the church office to print something and again, auntie elsie & auntie evelyn asked abt school and all. told them abt tt crappy incident and funny, auntie elsie told me the same thing cher did...

yah...so i guess i really gotta thank God anyway. "in everything give thanks..."

oh...and guess wat...went down to fellowship hall to get sprite ice. met jess who was gng to sch. told me she was late for her paper...how ironic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home