Genesis 22:1-14: d'silhouette

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

d'silhouette

thank God for seeing me thru 2 papers. they've been tough. but yeah...only God can help me now. so, all to Jesus i surrender...yup, shall leave it all to God now...i've done my best, He will do the rest : )

thanks to ric for a wonderful opportunity to catch a fashion show this evening. it's my first time sitting down right in front so near the stage in a fashion show. as in really sit down and watch. yeah, THAT KINDA fashion show. haa...it was great : ) at the end of it, the ADM Class of 2005 -both designers & merchandisers - walked down the stage. as i sat there applauding, i couldn't help but feel so proud of erica. well, just thank God for seeing her thru her tough period. m glad it's all over for her now. m sure this evening has been the show she's been waiting for : ) congrats ric! & thanks for inviting me & eve down for the show : )

as for me...m left with the final lap, God-willing! one more paper tmr & m off to enjoy myself : ) really thank God for seeing me thru the week...i pray tt He'll grant me the wisdom i need for tmr's paper too...m not even done with preparation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home