Genesis 22:1-14: thank you, gentlemen!

Sunday, April 10, 2005

thank you, gentlemen!

thank God for jonathan, josiah, johnathan, alex, & youren who came over after recording to help move my old furniture out of my room. our YF guys are reeeeally strong : ) love you guys. i really appreciate the help. thanks : ) thank God also for eve, fiona & jaime who came along to keep me company...i really had fun with them all around.

lots to thank God for this week. i've got my results. by God's grace & mercy, i passed all my modules. m so grateful to God for seeing me thru this again. if there's one thing i've benefitted from my 3 years in poly, it'd be learning not to doubt God. my God is a faithful God Who will see me thru everything and even if things are beyond hope, God has the power to let me pass : ) glory to God in the highest!!!

well, m supposed to start work tmr...but becos m still very unwell, i can't. or the l'il kids will get sick. wat a bad start eh? i just pray tt God will heal me soon...m feeling really uncomfortable even as i type this...

my poor beloved ss is unwell too! haa...called him to tease him abt the telepathy between us. anyway, i just pray tt God will make him well soon too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home