Genesis 22:1-14: Sunday School Camp '07 - day 3

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sunday School Camp '07 - day 3

acknowledging the Lord and committing myself and the tasks really makes a difference. by God's grace today's morning devotions and "connect sessions" went pretty alrite and i thank God for teaching me dependence on Him :)

thank God, too, for the opportunity to share the gospel with 7-yr-old jia hao and the privilege of seeing him come to know Jesus as his personal Saviour and Lord.

thank God for holding back the rain for us while we had our swimming carnival. looking at the photos taken today, m pretty sure the campers all had fun :) but most of all, i thank God for the quality time i had with isabelle and beatrice individually...i really thank God for providing me with the opportunity and directing our conversations, cos honestly...i was really tempted to slack during the carnival (which means no "fishing" etc) and hadn't really planned to talk to anyone...shame on me =/


my group "virtue"...in the water :)


beatrice and me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home