Genesis 22:1-14: an internship place for me!

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

an internship place for me!

praise God from only Whom all blessings flow! i am so lost for words. totally awed. by His power. ashamed of how little faith i had in my God so big. i really thank God for friends who have been praying so hard & crying out to God on my behalf...

Hi Gwyneth,

We refer to your interview on 26 August 2004 and are pleased to offer to you an internship attachment with our company. Kindly confirm acceptance of this offer and let us know when you can start.
Best regards,
Gan Choon Beng
Infinitus Law Corporation
Advocates & Solicitors

once again, God has shown me His power, grace & mercy...and how true He is to His promise in philippians 4:6
"be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

i made a request to my Father. and he granted me tt request i so did not deserve.

1 Comments:

At 1:27 pm, Blogger t i m o said...

heeey~ tht's great to hear! praise God!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home