Genesis 22:1-14: my strong brothers

Thursday, September 09, 2004

my strong brothers

i thank God for my BROTHERS! strong brothers. really...i'm so glad i've got kor and dardar...

my shin's hurting like crazy now. cos of tt infection...last nite at prayer meeting, mrs heng took a look and told me to go to the clinic to have the pus and all drained out...cos it was getting worse. she said the doc would just spray some anaesthetic on it and poke it...POKE it...yah rite!!! he made a one-inch incision can!!! *sobs* i just got home actually...with the help of mommy, kor & dardar.

mommy called kor to drive his car over to the clinic to pick me up and i'm SO glad he agreed. mommy kept asking me to allow her to piggy-back me to the car...like hello. i would be ultra inhumane to do tt can... -.- i'm so much taller than her...so i pressed on and tried to reach the car, which seemed like it was miles away. thank God for kor cos he actually carried me. literally carried me! in 19 years of my life, this is the first time kor ever carried me. i feel so touched now...

when we reached home, dardar came out to piggy-back me into the house. first time my brothers ever lifted me off the ground leh. you know, although my wound's hurting like mad, i feel so blessed. really blessed. i really thank God for brothers...i feel like the most blessed sister in the whole wide world now!!!! haa...i hope my brothers don't see this tho... *shy* hmm...oh well, kor and dardar, if you 2 ever see this, i just wanna let you 2 noe tt i am sooooo touched. and glad that God made you my brothers. i really am. *hugs*

to mommy: thanks for letting me squeeze ur hands till they became numb at the clinic just now. sorry i'm such a wimp too...and yah, erm, sorry abt tt huge bill i chalked up just now...haiz

anyway, so much things to thank & praise God for: thank God for tt christian doc who kept asking me to pray and sing hymns instead of concentrating on the pain...thank God i got an mc for tmr...thank God for an understanding grpmate like christina who offered to go all the way to sch to submit our proj...she has no sch, and best, she lives opp me...yet didn't complain when i called to tell her i can't go submit it anymore...thanks christina...

oh well...tmr's gonna be anor screaming session cos the doc's gonna clean up my wound.......gaaaagaaagaaa....pray for me peeps...pray tt i'd stop being so wimpish...oh yeah, time for me to lose weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home