Genesis 22:1-14: help me Lord

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

help me Lord

i pray You'll help me stop feeling this way...i try reminding myself tt nothing matters so long as i have You...but sometimes i guess i just forget and fall into the trap of lies...i don't understand why what she's doing is making wonder if she really treasures me as a friend or just a tool...becos i know m not supposed to allow things of this earth to distract me from You. i try so hard to turn to You but this feeling of unwantedness & solitude floods my heart oh-so-often. sometimes i can't help but wonder how it'd be like if i got hit by a car or something. perhaps it'd be better if i suffer from a loss of memory and forgot everyone around me? but will i still remember You God? pls make sure i do if tt happens. help me Lord to remember tt it's enough to have You love me...cos deep inside i know tt harsh yet so comforting truth: only Your love for me is unchanging. life's so tiring...but m glad You're there. help me draw strength from You...in Jesus most precious name i pray Lord, amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home