Genesis 22:1-14: i feel so cheated

Saturday, April 16, 2005

i feel so cheated

last nite, luz jie jie placed the hp i lent her, on my desk and told me she has returned it. this morning, i tink she told me in the cab tt she has returned it to me or something like tt as well. but when i got home this morning, after returning from seeing her off at the airport, i realised tt my hp wasn't on the desk anymore...and this huge envelope for my result slip, which i had threw on the floor, was used to cover the area where my hp was supposed to be. m feeling so cheated cos all of us at home have done what we could for luz jie jie after hearing abt her sorry plight. my mom gave her a sum of money to start a business, and even gave her a hp last nite since she was supposed to return mine to me. i've told her clearly the hp has got sentimental value to me becos she brought it home with her on her last trip without telling me. well...looks like she just didn't get it. she's gone for good and if she really took the hp, i can never get it back. tell me. wat should i do, Lord? sometimes i really wonder if it pays to be nice? God, m hoping tt m so wrong abt her taking it. i really hope You help me find it somewhere...but really, where else can it be? i've searched the entire house in vain...there i was, feeling really sad tt she's gone home. but now, m also feeling angry towards her for cheating me of my hp, my feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home