Genesis 22:1-14: i'm scared.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

i'm scared.

i really m scared. luz jie jie is leaving this sat. and for once, m really scared tt she's leaving. cos she's not coming back to take care of me anymore. there's nobody to hear me cry. nobody to take care of me in the middle of the nite when m sick. nobody to open the door when m home. i'll come home to an empty home from mon onwards. nobody to prepare lunches for me when i return. nobody to laugh at stupid things with me. nobody to complain to. nobody to shield me should anyone at home tries to hit me. nobody sleeping with me in my room at nite. nobody to argue with. nobody to appreciate me playing the piano. just nobody there for me...ppl tell me Jesus is there. i know it too...but they don't know it's different. i wish somehow God would change things for me. let luz jie jie stay. i don't want to be alone...i don't want to cry alone. like m doing now. God, my heart is aching from lots of fear...will You help me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home