Genesis 22:1-14: much to thank God for

Friday, April 22, 2005

much to thank God for

thank God for my job at the kindergarten. the past 2 weeks have been wonderful. it's tiring but i thank God for a job tt brings me joy and allows me to have a l'il more time for myself. thank God for strength - something i so really need - for each new day. thank God for friends who keep me in prayers - really appreciate tt a lot.

thank God for the reassurance tt He's ever with me...and the reminder tt i don't have to worry abt ppl leaving me becos i have Jesus. m glad i have Him to turn my eyes upon, becos when i do so, the things of earth just grow strangely dim...

thank God for the opportunities to meet up with shelia this week. it's been quite a while since i got to spend some time with this dearrrr of mine who means so much to me. (well...afterall, i may hafta depend on her someday since she has promised never to let me go hungry.)

anyway, thank God for helping me accept the amount i'd be paid at the kindergarten. tt's something i've been praying abt, and tt i'll be able to trust God to provide for me even if it's really bad. best of all, God has given me more than what i tot the kindergarten would give me : ) so praise God.

thank God also for the chance to spend the evening with my john john! bro nat & family were gng to the airport to recieve rev ong. i was playing with john john after work so bro nat & sis pat asked if i would like to go "on a ride" with them! haa...really thank God for the time spent with them. i really enjoyed myself this evening, just before gng back to church to meet the YWS team for a rehearsal.

still got so much to thank God for but m really tired now...anyway, just wanna sum up today's entry by thanking God for a really good week i've had : ) and yup...in Christ we have the victory!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home