Genesis 22:1-14: my new bedroom

Thursday, April 28, 2005

my new bedroom

thank God for a new bedroom! new furniture & air-con too! haa...really thank God for the air-con, esp when the weather's been so crazy these days. anyway...now tt the furniture's all done up, it's time for packinggggg...just pray tt God will give me strength to do so, and an organised mind to pack my things back into my room...

thank God also for a wonderful evening spent with mrs heng, bro nat, sis pat, john john & geof! the heng family brought dear & i out to taka for dinner at crystal jade & i really thank God for the time of fellowship together. thank God for bro nat & sis pat who have always been so nice to us...m really gonna miss them. even more more more now...john & geof are really 2 adorable & affectionate kids. love it when they rest their heads on my shoulder...ahhhhhhhhhh...

okay...it's been a great thursday for me. one more day at work & it's the weekend already : ) and mag's back from shanghai! thank God! to any of you who would like to pray for me, pls pray tt the kids at sch would learn obedience & tt all of us teachers would have the strength, wisdom & patience as we deal with the kids...yup, praise God for a beautiful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home