Genesis 22:1-14: a different kinda sunday

Sunday, May 15, 2005

a different kinda sunday

haa...just wanna thank God for today. i felt pretty disappointed when all my friends couldn't hang out with me this afternoon after church. ric was willing to meet up with me in town for coffee but i felt a lil unwell cos of well, some girl reasons. went home to pop some pills & was well enough so i decided to go watch the guys play soccer, since they were just playing just behind my home : ) haa...and i learned how to play soccer gameboy-style! lol...interesting. i had gone home to change into my shoes but when i returned (with a container of orangeade mommy made me bring to them), i decided not to play, cos there were just waaay too many malays playing. m not being racist, just tt i figured they weren't gonna be as nice to me as the church guys would. i didn't wanna go to sch tmr with limb missing & scare my kids off.

oh well, but my wait there wasn't futile. got to play basketball with josiah, joel tai, david, colin & his 2 friends winston (an ex-galilean) & this other guy who called me a handicap. just becos most of the time i stood at the same spot waiting for the ball -.-" it's okay, cos at least i got to spend my afternoon with some church friends afterall. haa : ) well, no usual chilling out with the girls but m glad i had a pretty different, and of cos, interesting sunday afternoon with the boys : )

it's been prolly months since i had dinner out with my family. well, kor didn't go...but i thank God for the time together. papa's flying off on tuesday...i was right, he'd be home at most 5 days this trip. but m still thankful for the past 5 days anyway...moreover, he's trying to make it back for my graduation ceremony. so yeah...i SHOULD be grateful.

a brand new week starts tmr! wonder wat surprises those kids have instore for me this week...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home