Genesis 22:1-14: 3 cheers for doctor zerlina!

Friday, April 29, 2005

3 cheers for doctor zerlina!

wheeee! it's friday! and it's a long weekend cos mon's a public hol! haa...my well-deserved break :D m feeling so tired today...from school & all the packing at home. well...just thank God for the kids at sch who have been such a joy...tho some of them tend to get really disobedient at times...just praying tt the Lord will teach them obedience & continue to give me patience as i work with them.

zer's sms in the morning really made my day. "I passed my exams! I'm effectively qualified! :) " there you go, free consultation for me whenever i feel unwell from now on. haharz...anyway, praise God for seeing zer thru her studies in ireland! m really happy tt it's finally over for her. (btw zer, if you ever read this: please come back asap...don't you tink of staying there) can't wait for her to get back : ) yup, 3 cheers for my doctor zerlina lim! *hugs*

learnt something at teachers' fellowship (tt's wat i decided to call it. haha) today. the next time i face a problem, instead of saying "God, i've got a big problem.", say "problem, i've got a big God." haa...cool eh? really comforting to know tt no matter how big a problem i face, it can never ever be bigger than my God.

anyway, just tot i'd share a joke 'cher shared with me & nelson...you know, man just want to play God and think tt they can do watever God can. God created adam by taking soil & moulding it into a man, then breathing air into him. this man decided he'd try and create a man too. so he took some soil & started moulding it into the shape of a man. when he was finally done, just as he was abt to try blowing into the mould, there came a voice from heaven saying "USE YOUR OWN SOIL!"

any of you still tink you can create something out of nothing? well, my God did : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home