Genesis 22:1-14: my first soul led to Christ!

Saturday, May 14, 2005

my first soul led to Christ!

feeling really excited now! i've finally led my first soul to Christ! and it actually came when i least expected it to! i never expected my lil cousin to ask me "this Jesus, how come He die on good friday?", while we were in the midst of talking abt muppets, sesame street & those cutesy stuff kids would normally prefer to talk abt!

and shame on me! when my uncles & aunties first told me tt i'd be sitting with the kids to take care of them, i was so siaaaan. i mean, heyy, i deal with kids from mon-fri & was hoping to really enjoy my dinner tonite. afterall, it was grandma's birthday & it's not very often that the whole big family gets to come together for dinner. oh well, anyway, just really wanna thank God for this evening's family dinner. thank God for keeping grandma well & fit (even fitter than i m!) all these years! i pray that God will continue to sustain her, and also, grant her journeying mercies as she goes to china for a holiday tmr! thank God also for the chance to see all of my relatives once again, and we even got to take a big family shot! most impt of all, thank God for the chance to share Christ with my cousin, jordan! m so glad & haaa, believe it or not, it's seriously my first soul led to Christ!

just for records sake: little jordan tay, accepted Christ as personal Saviour on saturday, 14-5-2005, 8.20pm at harbour city restaurant : )

to God be the glory!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home