Genesis 22:1-14: thank you, gentleman

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

thank you, gentleman

was glad to have supper with mag & nelson after ff class & prayer meeting this evening. just got home & very thankful for a gentleman - nelson - who saw me right to my doorstep. well...looks like the guys in galilee still have got some hope. haharz. at least i know tt there are at least more than 1 guy who's gentlemanly : )

well...did some packing & got rid of some stuff again this afternoon...lots more to go actually. m praying tt God will help me be mindful tt all my possessions can't be brought up to heaven with me when i meet Him so tt i'll be able to throw them away without feeling so sad. alrite...kindergarten's gng on an outing tmr morning...Lord, i pray You'll grant us good weather if it's according to Your will...

and yes, papa's coming home tmr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home