Genesis 22:1-14: YF cottage meeting-cum-bbq

Saturday, May 28, 2005

YF cottage meeting-cum-bbq

m thankful to God for a wonderful YF meeting at my home today : ) it's been a long time since everyone came over like tt...and was really glad to see all 5 of my 1985ies here today. i may not tell it to them, but i was really happy to see alex & ss today...i really thank God, too, for dear, eve, & jaime for coming to my rescue by helping me out with preparation of the food & i tink they did a really great job (esp with the chicken marination)! thank God for josiah who came early, lugging the songbooks & guitar with him to practise the new song with me : ) of cos...thank God for each and every one who turned up today. was expecting less than 15 to turn up...but more than 20 came...and by God's grace, we managed to feed everyone! :D

'cher told me she's really proud of us. honestly...i am too : ) really glad tt God provided me with friends who willingly went grocery shopping with me in the morning & spent the entire day with me preparing for today's meeting. and seriously speaking, without their help, i wouldn't have got thru today. they were nice enough to work away in the kitchen while i was up in my room preparing devotions so last min. *shame on me* but anyway, m so glad i've learnt lessons from all these planning over the years. was telling 'cher tt haa, i no longer depend on myself...i now know very well to ask for help, & m so glad i have friends who will gladly say "yes". also...i'd like to thank God for my darling bro & jonathan (hey, you're indeed my Best Friend! haa) who without complaints, did the dirtiest job - cleaning up the bbq pit!

was really touched tt ric made it here today despite feeling unwell, so as to not disappoint us. i just pray tt our God, who is the Great Physician & is able to heal, would make her well soon...

alrite...it's finally sunday again : ) wanna thank God for the chance to be able to go to His house to worship Him each sunday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home