Genesis 22:1-14: a not-too-good day

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

a not-too-good day

well, was really disappointed tt i wasn't allowed to send papa off at the airport but most upsetting was how ms tang put it when she said no. "it's also not the first time your dad goes off". and lousy me actually allowed myself to cry so easily. *slap my own face* well...just a lesson learnt - this is the working world. anyway, pastor was nice to give me a ride to the airport to recieve mrs heng & eve : ) spent some time at pastor's place & at jurong pt with eve & ric. thank God for the time to catch up. thank God for bringing them back safely, and of cos, thank God tt papa has arrived in vietnam safely too. also thank God for papa who was so nice to drop by at church to give me a goodbye kiss & hug before gng to the airport :D

well...just got the bill frm kor. i spoilt the lcd of his cam on my trip to KL & as a result...anor $132.30 has flown out of my pocket again. just don't understand why i had to pay for so much...panel, lcd - $34, rear cover unit - $52, service charge - $40. anor $6.30 for gst. when all i broke was the lcd...hais. but there's no pt asking him abt it...i'll just get into trouble.

okay, 2 days gone. looking forward to have dear come over to my place to just erm, according to her, hang around. haa...but with our brilliance, m sure we'll come up with something fun : ) anyway, in everything give thanks...so, despite all the not-too-good stuff, thank God for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home