Genesis 22:1-14: dinner at essential brew's : )

Monday, May 16, 2005

dinner at essential brew's : )

hahahaaa...thank God for the chance to treat my family to dinner at essential brew's this evening : ) been wanting to take my parents there cos it's got really nice ambience. m glad kor got to go too...i guess papa was quite disappointed tt kor hasn't sat down for a meal with him since he got back on thu. but thankfully, kor turned up...cos pa's flying off tmr. well, it sure feels good to be able to afford this evening's dinner. this has to be my most expensive treat...haa, but m just so glad they enjoyed the meal : )

anyway, today was really a pretty fun day at sch. got reprimanded by ms tang cos i was late. kinda. well, reporting time's 8am but she wants me to be at sch earlier on mondays...guess i really deserved it anyway. just before prayer time, she was really in a bad mood cos one of the teachers had been sick (even today) & wasn't able to carry out some duties like doing up the teaching board last fri, writing reports for the kids & stuff. this was the first time i saw her flaring up while all the teachers kept quiet...i was really frightened & i guess it was written all over my face cos mrs choo told me "ms van, everything's okaaay. don't worry okay" & auntie maureen had to ask me "are you frightened? poor thing". well, m fine actually. this is the working world afterall, according to mrs chiew : ) thank God it isn't out in some non-Christian sch with non-Christian staff. it would have prolly been worse : ) anyway, i've learnt something today. if there's anything teachers have to be afraid of, it'd be the principal. lol.

okay, i've digressed. anyway, wat really brightened my day was of cos, the kids :D had to take the nursery kids for a while today & it was a pleasure. those kids were suuuure talkative, but i enjoyed my time with them. thank God also for giving me wisdom as i took my pre-nursery class on my own for the first time : ) and best of all was my bus ride home. caleb was with his grandma on the bus and he shouted loudly "my teacher!". haa...don't know why but tt sure felt good. best of all, just as i was alighting, this cute lil boy shouted across from the front "bye bye ms van!". lol. anyway, ppl prolly won't understand how it feels unless they were in my shoes : )

praying tt ms tang would allow me to leave after my class tmr to see papa off at the airport, and thereafter wait for mrs heng & eve to arrive. gonna miss papa. can't wait for my grad ceremony.

well, thank God for a great start to this week! tue, wed, thu, fri, here i come!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home