Genesis 22:1-14: my mommy & i

Saturday, January 21, 2006

my mommy & i

i just had prolly the most wonderful conversation with my mom. i thank God for giving me the courage to walk up to her room and asked her "mommy, you know why i wanna be a ______?" and to my surprise, mommy patiently listened to me...and God gave me patience, too, to listen to her. but after i shared with her why i wanted to go into this profession, she told me tt she and papa will always give me the support so long as m sure it's what i want. praise the Lord! i now have both the blessings of my parents to do what i want...and tt's what i've been waiting for, becos i know God speaks thru my parents :)

we talked abt many things too...and i really enjoyed it. it meant so much to me becos for a long period of time, i've always felt tt mommy (or anyone at home) didin't have time for me and so, every night, i'll go straight to my room and shut myself in. at the end of tonite's almost-2-hour-conversation (after many times of shoo-ing me to bathe, which i very reluctantly did), God actually gave me even more courage, to tell her how much i enjoyed this conversation with her and thanked her for it (plus a kiss~) and she in turn told me "see? next time better come and talk to me more" haa...i will!

also, m very thankful to hear from her, tt she reads the devotional i gave her for christmas, on the train to work in the mornings! :D

2 Comments:

At 1:16 am, Blogger Quinton said...

Am happy for you, sister. God be praised!

 
At 1:10 am, Blogger gwyneth said...

thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home