Genesis 22:1-14: forgetful me..

Thursday, September 16, 2004

forgetful me..

realised tt i'd missed my otcm quiz on tue...am so in trouble now. if i dun get to take it, i'm prolly gonna fail tt subj! *sobs* but thank God...after i emailed my tutor, she seemed like she was willing to help me leh...alrite ppl, pleeease help me pray that my tutor would be gracious & let me sit for tt quiz yah?? really really need ur prayerssss ah.

anyway, really glad tt dear & i managed to settle most stuff for this sat's combined meeting today...thank God, esp for the help tt 'cher has offered : )

oh yesh...to all ye youths coming for this sat's combined bp churches youth meeting, it's 3pm at shalom bp church. if u dunno how to get there, pls be at pasir ris mrt @ 2.30pm...don't be late yah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home