Genesis 22:1-14: HE holds my hands! :)

Sunday, January 22, 2006

HE holds my hands! :)

at ss & fiona's grandma's vigil service just now, when i went to get mommy at the table she was sitting at (with some church uncles & aunties), they (it was elder soo actually. hmph) asked how come they don't see anyone holding my hands...haaa.

well, there is Someone Who promised me He will. That Someone Who holds my hands cannot be seen, but He can be felt...and He's the same One Who holds the hands of all who decide to put our trust in Him...to stand by us - always.

"For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee." Isaiah 41:13

not tt i didn't get what elder soo and the uncles/aunties meant when they asked cos elder soo also went "i asked your mommy, you got boyfriend or not". well, what i know for sure is tt this special Someone Who holds my hands, if it's His will, will in His own perfect timing, bring the person He has in mind for me, to hold my (left?) hand as well ;)

2 Comments:

At 11:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hi there! very encouraged by this entry of urs =)

 
At 6:12 pm, Blogger gwyneth said...

haaa...helo joyce :) m glad it was of encouragement to you :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home